Would you go to court without a Lawyer? Of course not!!!
Then why would you go before the IRS without a trusted Tax Professional?
Don’t! Just pick up the phone and call today.
What is Resolution? Resolution comes in many forms:
- Resolving an IRS tax matter for less, or paying nothing at all!
- Having Accountants pay for their mistakes.
- Did an employer mishandle your Payroll?
- Were you an employee and not an Independent Contactor?
- State problems can also be resolved.
WE ARE NOW PREPARING 2022 TAXES
- Individual Tax Considerations For 2022
- Here Are Some Tax Tips For New Entrepreneurs
- 15 Tax Considerations For The Self- Employed
- Personal Tax Organizer Based On Your Last Years Information Available Upon Request
IRS WITHHOLDING CALCULATOR
Get An Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN)
New This Year:
- All County Information Center
- Audit Protection is included with every return. Learn More HERE.
- Crypto Tax (virtual currency) tax preparation: We can help you meet your reporting requirements
- Remote Tax Service: This year we’ve added Zoom to enchance our remote services.
- Tax Facts and Figures
- Tax News and Industry Updates – 2022
- Tax News and Industry Updates – 2023
- Tax Scams – Protect Yourself
1 (855) 642-TAXES
Leave off the S for savings 1 (855) 642-8293
Call today and let us give the peace of mind that your case is going to be resolved and at an affordable fee.
How Does It Work?
Step 1 – Case Review
Step 1 – Case Review
- FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Discuss Your Current Issues with a Tax Debt Expert
- (855) 642-TAXES (8293)
Step 2 – Investigation, We:
- Identify Problems
- Assess Financials
- Determine Client Tax Options
Step 3 – Resolution Begins
- Case Work Begins on Solving Tax Problems
Step 4 – Tax Situation Resolved
- Your case is closed and you become Tax Debt Free!
Step 5 – Annual Filing
- We are here to file your returns both timely and accurately.
We Are Committed To
- Keeping clients informed of IRS decisions regarding their case.
- Be recognized for excellent customer satisfaction by providing prompt and professional assistance.
- Maintain the highest level of privacy and confidentiality throughout the resolution process.
- By achieving complete resolution in the shortest amount of time.
TAX CONSULTATIONS: Due to the increase in consultations being provided by our staff, it is necessary to change our policy. Consultations are no longer being provided at no cost. Cost for our service is as follows:
|Consultation: 30 minutes||$150|
Should you engage our services, we will credit you 100% of your consultation fee to the resolution work provided.
Gold Level ProAdvisor